1) The first window is the OpenGL 3D animated cube, which rotates until stop it with a touch on any face of the cube;
2) The second window is a scene in a forest, where we find different characters;
3) The third window is a scene where the main character is a bear, by touch makes various animations;
4) The fourth window, on the same stage, is another character, monkey, who also at every touch, makes various animations.
The application opens a window where OpenGL is an area that I animated a cube with six faces, each face image containing one of the characters in the application. Through touch any point on the surface is transferred to the second window.
Animated objects in this window are:
– the wheel, which has a Tween animation is rotated from grade 0 to 360 infinite duration. When touched, it beeps.
– also with tween animation I made two objects, a parrot and Tarzan, which touch each emit a sound and moving within the window.
– the two white teddy animated with switcher function, touch switches an image to another.
– Monkey and Bear is a button for sending each other windows, specific to each.
In this window we have an animated gif, representing Tarzan in the background.
A tween animation is on the first tree on the left: it is MAGIC FOREST text that by touching send us back if we want to go back to the previous window.
In the right window is a butterfly animated with 3D Maya, it is imported video, and by touch it beeps.
On the stump and the monkey I put three transparent buttons, each associated to one animation frame by frame. When touched the stump, the monkey starts to dance to sing at the touch ape body, it gives hands and feet with a specific sound and achieve his head, monkey send a kiss, audibly too.
In the upper right corner is a bear climbed on a branch, which I put a transparent button which when touched, open the fourth window.
The first tree we find tween animation MAGIC FOREST text, which by touch, send us the second window.
At the top of this window are two hats that can be moved anywhere, the idea being to place them on the heads of the two characters.
At the bottom of the window are two butterflies in Maya 3D drawing, import as video and on touch emit a sound.
On the stump and the bear I put three transparent buttons, each associated to one animation frame by frame. When touched the stump, the bear starts to dance to music at a touch on the bear’s body, it tickles and laugh, and to achieve on the head, the bear says I love you.
In the upper right corner is a monkey climbed on a branch, which I put a transparent button which when touched, open the third window, the monkey is the main character. Monkey tail is animated with tween animation, from 10 degree to -20 degree, repeated infinitely.
After downloading, it copies itself to the mobile phone and install.
Project with all files (source code) can be given on request.
For further questions leave a message.